Home Birth with InnerBirth
Imagine a birth where your wishes and desires are not only listened to but supported.
Your relationship with your birth team is personal and individual.
You are loved. You are safe. You are glorious in your own right, a birthing Goddess.
As you labor, you listen to your own body's inner wisdom, eating and drinking as you please, moving into instinctual positions that feel comforting to you and serve your baby well. As your labor progresses you feel YOUR power, so strong and wise! Go ahead, reach down, lift your baby into your arms. You worked for this prize and it is all yours to relish in.
InnerBirth Midwifery Services
- Pre-conception consultations
- Homebirth, including water birth
- Comprehensive prenatal care, including lab work
- Well woman care during pregnancy until 6 weeks postpartum
- Nutritional counseling & childbirth education
- Postpartum care for mother & baby for first six weeks
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to complementary health providers and community resources
- Lending library of books, DVD's and other materials
- Insurance billing
Schedule of services during pregnancy
- Initial visit around 10-12 weeks of pregnancy
- 24 hour availability by email and/or phone for midwifery emergencies/concerns
- Prenatal visits every four weeks until 30 weeks of pregnancy, every two weeks from 30 to 36 weeks, and then weekly until birth. Visits last approx. 1 hour.
- Continuous labor support in mother's home when labor is well established
- Care during labor, birth & immediate postpartum until mother and baby are settled
- Postpartum care and well baby visits until six weeks postpartum.